Need reviews for Tchoup Choup

Thanks-I made our reservation for Monday night at 7:30. We'll do Mardi Gras the first night-Saturday and Cirque De Soliel either Tues, Wed, or Thursday. We leave on Friday. It's all coming together--Now if only the discounted hotel rates would come out I would really be happy!!

Hopefully the rates will be out soon am sure everyone is waiting on tenderhooks hope it all comes together:jester: when are u there essmom:jester:

My kids loved Tchoup Chop, they are 6 and 10. Here is the kids menu.

Drinks

Surfs Up
Banana Cabana
Big Kahuna
Ramune Soft Drinks........All priced at $5.00

Entrees

Tempura Chicken Nuggets with honey mustard sauce and fries $9.00

Fettucine Alfredo $8.00 With Shrimp $13.00

Chicken Spring Rolls BBQ sauce fries $8.00

Tchoup Chops Baby Bam Burger with Fries $10.00

Grilled Filet Mignon with Mashed Potatoes Green Beans and reduction sauce $16.00

Desserts

Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with a chocolate chip cookie fudge and caramel sauce $5.50

Gooey Ooey Brownies (I asked they have pecans in them) $5.00

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (OMG to die for) $5.00

Old Fashioned Banana Pudding with homemade vanilla wafers $5.50

If nothing else get those strawberries even the waiter commented and suggested this was the best and he was right! Its served on a huge bed of homemade whipped cream and the berries were huge (4).
The kids loved their meals and the attention from the waiters.

We'll be doing Tchoup Chop in a few weeks. We plan to visit Universal only for dinner and a visit to CityWalk. What's the best way to do this? Do you park at CityWalk and take resort transportation to the hotel or would you do it in reverse? Or drive between the two?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter