• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need QUICK HELP with ticket purchasing!!!

AWD

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ordered the online US/IOA tickets for 89.95 for the
5 consecutive days? We are flying to Orlando next Saturday morning, and I was told that the tickets take 5 business
days to arrive by mail. This offer is only good online...Any other ideas?????????

I ordered mY AP's online and had them billed to my home address, but shipped to the Hard Rock Hotel. I ordered them on Saturday, May 25th, UPS overnight, but with the Memorial day holiday, they said they would not arrive until Friday, May 31st. We were leaving on Thursday, May 30th, so I was just had them sent to the Hard Rock and they arrived Wednesday, May 29th. We did not check in until Friday, May 31st, but I was assured they would hold any mail they received for me prior to my checkin date and they did just that!! As soon as I walked up to the desk and gave my name the lady told me there was a overnight package waiting for me. It was sent up to our room right away! Just call after you order them and ask that they make a note on your ressie that you are expecting a package. Worked great for me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter