Need one night close to airport

grumpyandbashful

DIS Veteran
Looks like we'll be arriving at MCO late the evening of Dec. 19 (10:30 p.m.). Has anyone stayed at a nice but reasonable hotel near MCO? Hate to spend a bundle for one night of sleeping at WDW (we are a family of 5, so we can't stay at All Stars).
Any suggestions??

Hawthorn suites have an airport special on their website. Also Hilton garden inn has a special going. Both close to airport

I bet even 2 rooms at All Stars with AP will be the same or cheaper then off-site near the hotel. What about 1 night at Dixie Landings with AP?

This thread will get more answers on the Orlando Hotel board, I'm moving it over there, please use this link to take you there.

We are also arriving late on a Friday night (12/14)-- actually after midnight.
I found a very cheap airfare, but we are arriving the night (or really morning) before our ressies start at CBR. I found a 52.95 rate at Quality Inn near the airport with a free 24 hour shuttle. There are pictures on the website, which made me more comfortable about reserving. Also, since we arriving so late with two small children, I didn't want to have to go all the way into WDW. We are all going to be ready to hit the sack!

Have you considered getting a room near the airport via Priceline? Go to TravelSheryl's site www.biddingfortravel.com and check out some of the terrific deals people have obtained for Orlando airport rooms. If you are not familiar with Priceline and intend to bid, I cannot stress enough the importance of reading the hotel FAQs on the bidding forum and review others' bid strategies before bidding.

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Select and Four Points Sheraton by the airport. They were nice, clean places to stay. I liked the Holiday Inn Select better because the rooms were not so far away from the front desk and they had interior hallways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter