Need OKW Room Pictures

Buzzro

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at OKW this Oct. but have never stayed there before and we were wondering where we could find some pictures of the 1 and 2 Bedroom units. Please help. Thanks in advance :)

<a href="http://disneydoc.homestead.com/OKWint2.html">OKW Interior photos!</a>

I enjoyed seeing these. Does anyone have similiar pics of BWV? I would be interested.

DVC94, were your pictures taken during the Flower and Garden Show at EPCOT? I loved the topiaries. We will be going the end of May next year, and I hope that it will be going on then.

We were at Epcot near the end of the Flower & Garden show. We've gone at the same time for the past 5 years. I always assumed the topiaries were there year round....I guess I was wrong? Unless they change the dates for the F & G show, based on past years, if you go at the end of May you won't miss it. There seemed to be more topiaries this year, or maybe I just noticed more because I had a new camera. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter