need more rewards

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
alot of the rewards I do are starting to fizzle out

so I am looking for a few more to replace the ones Im losing

what Im looking for are mostly PTC --I do a few surveys but I get tired of not qualifying--or you get so far and then they tell you -you dont qualify???!!!

so does anyone have some PTC they can share with me--they dont have to have big payouts but just a slow but sure site

thanks all

can'tbeatfree
gifthulk.com
irazoo.com
zoombucks.com
swagbucks.com
quickrewards.net

I do one called Clixsense. Love it! It pays cash to my paypal. Cashout is only $8 for non upgraded members. I cash out around once a month. Cashed out yesterday actually and the money is already in my paypal. The best advice I can give you is to use the toolbar. It will let you know when you have clicks. I use two toolbars. Clixsense and Swagbucks.

Have you tried Mturk?

I am thinking about trying mturk. I can't found good tutorials on how do mturk tasks. I don't think smart enough either do it. I don't like if makes mitakes that get kick off and account get suspended. Plus you have do it ten days straight and get certain amount points each day.

The tasks are easy; they all have instructions on how to do them. You do not need to make a certain amount of money in a given day. You are welcome to make us much or nothing at all. You can only have your account suspended if you get 3 bans within one month and that is very rare. Plus, you only have to do one hit for three days to qualify to cash out. When cashing out you need at least $10 dollars to transfer it to your bank, or $1 for a amazon gift card.

The tasks are easy; they all have instructions on how to do them. You do not need to make a certain amount of money in a given day. You are welcome to make us much or nothing at all. You can only have your account suspended if you get 3 bans within one month and that is very rare. Plus, you only have to do one hit for three days to qualify to cash out. When cashing out you need at least $10 dollars to transfer it to your bank, or $1 for a amazon gift card.

I thought read on work on home boards that have do it 10 days straight and cashed for 10.00 dollars. What exactly do they band for. My problem it will take 100 tries just get it right it. Some the instructions look hard to follow too.

I think am make harder then is. But it took for ever me start getting offers get them credit on gpt sites. If was not someone posting step by step directions. I would not be doing offers either.

I have a new one to add... Unique Rewards. $20 payout. I requested payout on Friday and was paid on Monday to my paypal.

I'd like to add superpoints to the list. It's really easy, you just click on the Super Button.

They also send e-mails about one per day with points.

I've been doing it since December, and I have enough for a small gift certificate.

I'd like to add superpoints to the list. It's really easy, you just click on the Super Button.

They also send e-mails about one per day with points.

I've been doing it since December, and I have enough for a small gift certificate.

I think make more money if have referrals for superpoints.

I have a new one to add... Unique Rewards. $20 payout. I requested payout on Friday and was paid on Monday to my paypal.

Okay tell more. What reward program it similar too. I am not one for doing a lot offers either. Is like swagbucks or can'tbeatfree.

I am looking for something to add to make more money on.

I love swagbucks! I used my points for southwest giftcards and I almost have enough points for another 100 one. They just added a bunch of great cards as rewards, but I am saving up for the airline one.

I get a lot of points using the site as a search engine, playing games and printing grocery coupons. They really add up quickly!

Vickey

I love swagbucks! I used my points for southwest giftcards and I almost have enough points for another 100 one. They just added a bunch of great cards as rewards, but I am saving up for the airline one.

I get a lot of points using the site as a search engine, playing games and printing grocery coupons. They really add up quickly!

Vickey

I have a swagbucks addict. I am on there all the time.

Okay tell more. What reward program it similar too. I am not one for doing a lot offers either. Is like swagbucks or can'tbeatfree.

I am looking for something to add to make more money on.

It's similar to a lot of the ones out there. You get credit for clicks, doing offers and shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter