Need info, opions, & pics of Hilton at DTD (Please)!

C&Psmom

Earning My Ears
If anyone would have any info on the Hilton at DTD I would love to knwo about it. Thanks in advance!!!!

We stayed there in March of this past year using Hilton Honors Points (100,000 for 6 nights) We did pay an extra $40 per night for a little larger room which was well worth it. We enjoyed staying here very much. Enjoyed the closeness to DD, and bus service was fine. We stayed on the 6th floor and had access to continental breakfast on 10th floor which was very nice, as well as having access in the evenings for snacks and drinks. Let me know if you would like to know more...these boards were so great in helping me plan our trip, but there is very little comment on the Hilton from these boards...just don't think many people have stayed here before. Let me know if I can help any more.

I would like to know a little more about the rooms and how the compare to the different types of rooms (moderate, value, and deluxe)at WDW. I would also like to know how much it was per night to use Hilton points to stay at this resort. Thanks for helping and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Can't really compare the rooms for you to anything except the Allstars, since that is the only on property place I have ever stayed in. The upgraded "jr.suite" we were in was not really a suite with seperate rooms, just an alcove with a couch in it, which made into a bed. The beds were double, I think, maybe queen, but VERY comfortable. We really enjoyed staying there,and did not feel we were missing any of the "Disney Magic". I would suggest joining HHonors...if you do join online, then call the 800 number given on the website, tell them you have joined and that you were recommended by member number 423183713, and I will recieve some points for recommending you. I really can't tell you what the actual price of the rooms were...we only paid $40 per night to be upgraded to this little bit bigger room. I would guess that the rooms are as nice as a Disney moderate, maybe even a deluxe. We were very comfortable and enjoyed staying here, and would stay here again. Loved the proximity to Downtown Disney and the bus service was fine. I think you can get rooms here for $99 or $129, depending on different specials that are going on, and it depends on the time of year, I'm sure. If you stay here and join HHonors your will recieve points for staying here which you can use for a later stay...it is well explained at www.hhonors.com. Back to comparing to All stars, I feel these rooms are much more comfortable and a bit larger...I enjoyed staying in All Star sports several years ago, but really enjoyed the Hilton more...I like the feel of a deluxe hotel and feel the Hilton is definitely one of these. The All Stars has a FUN feel, as best as I can remember, wheras the Hilton was more relaxing for us. Hope this helps some!

and my company was paying. It's a typical big city convention hotel. NOT Disney, in either attitudes, cleanliness or attractiveness. I didn't like it.

We stayed at the Hilton last Nov. The hotel is a typical Hilton, nice and clean but I did not feel like we were at Disney. I did not care for the bus service at all. They were very slow, did not take us all the way to MK, only to the TTC, and picked up in the middle of the parking lot. We rented a car the 2nd day, it just took too much time to get anywhere. For the price and with the codes that are available I would definitely choose to be on site. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter