Need info on Walt Disney for 2nd grade project!

Kapp

<font color=CC33CC>Tag patience is a virture I am
Hello! My 2nd grader is doing an Expo project on Walt Disney and we could use any help on any information, web sites, etc. that could provide information on how Walt came up with his ideas, how important his imagination was to him, etc. We are off to a late start so any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!

THANKS!

There are tons of sites w/ bio. info. but we can't post url links here. Just google "walt disney biography" and you'll see what I'm talking about.

To get you started without posting an actual link, try "justdisney.com". Mods, can I say that??

Also, if you live near a Barnes & Noble, they have a great children's book - it's called "Walt Disney: Young Movie Maker". It's from a series of biographies on famous Americans and they're written for children. Actually, these books are more about famous americans when THEY were children. The perspective is amazing. My 3rd graders love this book. It would be a great visual aid for your child's report.

Good luck :thumbsup2

P.S. My favorite Walt quote that I always tell my students..."Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter