• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need info/help re Easter Week

ColoradoDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
We were planning on spending our spring break 2005 at BCV and I just found out that our school district moved spring break to the last week of March which happens to be the week preceding Easter! I really don't want to be there during such a busy time and I wonder how hard it will be to get a 2 bedroom for that week. We had also thought about going to VB to finish the week off but that will be Easter Weekend. Soooooooooooooo, is the weekend BEFORE Easter weekend also really busy? Maybe we could arrive on a Thursday and stay at BCV until Tues or Wed before Easter. If you have "been there, done that" please give me some advice on crowds etc!!!

THANKS!

we are doing just that this year, vb before easter and bcv on easter thru easter week. i heard vb is sold out, but i have called ms to ask a few question and they did have a 2 bedroom and a garden view inn room. i called 6 months out for vb and 7 months out for bcv and had no problem, we were on a waitlist for hawaii thru dvc for more then a year and did want to take any chances of not getting hawaii so i made these plans for a back plan and its a good thing because hawaii still has not come thru yet.

we are only getiing a studio and ocean view inn, i suggest if you want a 2 bedroom then you should book closer to the 11 month if you own at vb or bcv, otherwise you can rent points from someone that owns at those resorts.

it is very crowded at easter at wdw but not as crowded as christmas::yes::

The week before Easter Sunday is more crowded than the week after -- and the week after is VERY crowded. If you look at the hours surrounding Easter Sunday for 2004 you can see when they expect big crowds. You should be OK if you go the weekend before Easter Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter