Need Info about Backstage Tour at Animal Kingdom

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
My Wife and myself are thinking about taking this tour on our next trip. We were wondering what others thought of this tour, and what the tour included. Thanks for any info, Ron...

We loved it last year. We got up close and personal with a rhino, giraffe and the elephants. The barn tours were very interesting, as was the vet. facilities.

We've been to Disney World several times. My dad & I went on this tour to do something different. (He is the type that will stay up late to watch the mating rituals of the cockroach on TV & I am NOT.) That tour is all he talks about. I found it to be a lot of walking, but very informative. We were close enough to touch the animals, but were advised not to. (They bite.) My dad did pet the rhino. It was really hot that day in August & water was provided. I would pay to do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter