Need ideas

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
Hi everyone, We will be at DLP from Nov 26-Dec 2 YEA!!! We booked the first two nights in the HI and the remaining 4 nights in DLH. The reason for the extra 2 nights at HI was so that I could finally tour around Paris and see the sights. Unfortunately now, I don't feel comfortable with the idea of subjecting the kids to any risk involved with being in central Paris. You would think living in Northern Ireland I would be used to this sort of thing. We have had a few close calls here over the years and I just don't think I would enjoy myself;probably worry the whole time. I am now trying to think of alternative things to do. We will be arriving on Sat Nov 26th at around five oclock and we will probably just check into HI and then head to village for meal and some shopping so that takes care of that day. Its the following day; the Sunday that I need ideas for. We could just buy day passes and spend an extra day in the park I guess, does anyone know the prices for day passes? Anyone have any other suggestions? TIA :flower:

Hi Nicola

Last time we visited DLRP we stayed between Paris and DLRP. We visited a town called Provins which is a walled town with a labyrinth of caves running underneath. My DS was 8 and DD was 6 when we were there and they loved the guided tour of the caves and walking around the medieval walls.

From memory, it took less than an hour to drive there and it was a very quaint and typically French place. I really enjoyed it and there are some very nice shops and cafes there. As it is such a small place I doubt that they have had any trouble with riots but of course it would be worth checking that out in advance.

I hope you get some good suggestions.
Regards
Rosie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter