Need ideas for Birthday magnet for DCL door on cruise.

FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
My sister (over 40) is having her birthday while we're on our cruise. On top of that, it's St Patrick's day and and excursion day. I'm trying to think of a neat design to help celebrate her birthday. I have some St. Patrick's Mickey clipart, as well as some birthday Mickey clipart, but I'm at a loss as to what to do with them. So I need some ideas.

My door will already have some Mickey head designs for the cruise, and the porthole will have a captain's hat. In addition, we have a few other small things, so there will be space for something.

I was at first thinking of doing a special Mickey head for her with a birthday theme, but I thought it might get lost amid the others on the door. Then I thought of changing our porthold captain's hat to a green tophat with candles, but that seemed cheesy. So now I'm left with a small banner with "Happy Birthday sandwiched between Mickey and Minnie. It just doesn't seem enough and I don't know what kind of background to put in.

This is what I have so far:

I could maybe put it on a scroll shape, but it needs to be grounded. What background would I use or at least, what kind of "floor" would I give them?

I also found this clipart, but I'm not sure how I want to use it:

Any ideas would be really appreciated. I'm drawing a blank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter