Need hotel with free parking and shuttle to the parks

sdchickie

Fan of the Mouse!
*****I got a hotel, thank you for all the suggestions! ***""
I'm looking for a hotel that's relatively cheap (less than $100 a night) with no resort fees or parking fees that has a shuttle to the Disney parks. Preferably in a safe area somewhat close to the parks. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a hotel that's relatively cheap (less than $100 a night) with no resort fees or parking fees that has a shuttle to the Disney parks. Preferably in a safe area somewhat close to the parks. Any help would be appreciated.

Take a look at the Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista.

This is a challenging price point that may require some compromises.

When you travel could have a big impact on cost. Also, while some budget hotels have shuttles, they may not always work for your schedule so consider having some money set aside for rideshare.

a shuttle to the Disney parks.
Are you looking for a free shuttle or just availability of a paid shuttle? Timeshare resorts, depending on where you buy, might come in close to your price point but generally charge for shuttles. Shuttles are an amenity used to justify a resort fee.

As a challenge a poster might find such a place. Shuttle schedule would be limited. The hotel might be one star quality.

Look for a hotel within walking distance of a Lynx bus stop.

Edited to add PP is right. ROSEN is likely to be one of the best properties that meet your criteria

Depending on when you go and what deals are available, the All Star Resorts can be under $100, or at least very close to it. Parking and transportation is included and you would also save time on vacation by being able to use WDW transportation and get Early Entry in the parks....

Depending on when you go and what deals are available, the All Star Resorts can be under $100, or at least very close to it. Parking and transportation is included and you would also save time on vacation by being able to use WDW transportation and get Early Entry in the parks....
And keep in mind that it's now free (again) to park your car at the resort if you're staying there.

If you do end up staying off-site, remember that hotel shuttles run on their schedule, not yours, and if you miss one, there might not be another one for hours.

As far as the Lynx bus system goes, be prepared to wait and then have a long ride with multiple stops.

Agree 100%. Cheap and included transportation will be a tough one. Cheap doesn't always mean nice. WDW hotels and transportation service are very well documented here and review sites. In my research, the common thread about transportation elsewhere is that it is sporadic. With WDW resorts, you can jump on a bus from many locations (Disney Springs, resorts etc.), to get where you want on property. No parking fee at resorts makes this decision so much easier than finding something w/o resort and/or parking fees.

I've had over 140 stays on property since 1991 and tons offsite before that, during and mostly all offsite since 2017. I've stayed hotel rooms, suites and "timeshare" type units.

I drive so I have a car. There is no downside to driving to the parks. I personally would not stay offsite without a car unless I was ready to use Uber/Lyft unless I were staying at a Disney Springs hotel.

Hotels have two reasons for shuttles:
(1) they are required to offer to be a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel
(2) it lures in customers who look at it as a huge perk

Reality is if they have them:
(1) you might have to pay for the shuttle
(2) you might have to make a reservation for the shuttle
(3) shuttle is shared by several hotels making it a much longer ride
(4) some only take you to Epcot or Magic Kingdom (TTC) then you transfer to Disney transport
(5) times are extremely limited and often you can't get to park open or stay for close

I understand staying offsite. My suggestion is find the most reasonable clean hotel as close to Disney as possible and budget for Uber/Lyft when needed. I think Rosen is your best bet for lowest price. The UCF Rosen College of Hospitality is nearby, highly rated and they use all the Rosen's for training grounds for students. They take pride in their brand at all levels. I would also check your dates at other name brands along the Palm Parkway LBV area, you'll often find some deals.

Last edited:
some only take you to Epcot or Magic Kingdom
And when HopperFan says "Magic Kingdom," they mean "The TTC Parking Lot," so it's not even as good as it might sound at first glance.

If I absolutely had to cut every cost I could find to make a trip happen, I'd consider an included non-Disney hotel shuttle, but I'd be tempted to save a few more months so I could spring for theme park parking or a ride share. YMMV.

And when HopperFan says "Magic Kingdom," they mean "The TTC Parking Lot," so it's not even as good as it might sound at first glance.

If I absolutely had to cut every cost I could find to make a trip happen, I'd consider an included non-Disney hotel shuttle, but I'd be tempted to save a few more months so I could spring for theme park parking or a ride share. YMMV.
I will fix that to be clear. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter