Need Help

nacorom

Earning My Ears
Heading to Orlando for 4 days in January with 4 other couples. What would be the best place to stay on a budget? Air bnb or something else.
Thanks

What is "on a budget"?

Do you all want to stay together, or are you OK splitting up? What other amenities are important to you?

5 couples = 5 bdrms, 5 beds, 5 bathrooms.
I would look into a 5 bdrm house with 5 bathrooms or a 2 bdrm 2 bath and 3 bdrm 3 bath condo.
WBC comes to mind.

Everyone will say we dont mind sharing a bathroom, we'll sleep on a pullout couch to save $$$. Dont believe them. 5 bdrms, 5 bathrooms it will make for a much better trip for everyone.

Any siblings? If it's like 2 sisters and their husbands then they probably could share a bathroom, otherwise don't do it.

Another option everyone can get their own hotel room. Try one of the Disney Springs hotels.

I would suggest checking VRBO or Homeaway for at least a 5 bedroom house. Look in Davenport, a little further away but that will help with the budget. Certainly a 5 bedroom house will be less expensive and more comfortable than 5 hotel rooms. You'll get a pool, possibly a hot tub and a large kitchen which can also help with the budget. Provided someone is willing to do a little cooking. Make sure you focus on 5+ bedrooms. Many 4 bed/3 bath homes will say "sleeps 10". I wouldn't do it. There are a surprisingly large number of 5+ bedroom houses for rent. I also agree with @Cynt that for five couples 5 bathrooms would be best. You will find a number of 5 bed/3 or 4 bath homes You might find that you have to go up to 6 or 7 bedrooms to get 5 bathrooms. I think the 5 bathrooms would be worth investing in.
Wishing you a pixiedust: visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter