Need help with Trip Dates

ocalla

DIS Veteran
We have been to the "World" several times, but have never gone in the Spring/Summer time frame.

We are considering pulling our kids out of school the last three days (May 28, 29 & 30) and heading there, but are worried about the crowds?

Can all of you experts help me out there!!!???

Also is it very hot? and last but not least which water park would you suggest?

Thanks in advance

The crowds are getting pretty large by the end of May. The first half of May they are fairly light. It's quite warm but nothing like July, high eighties.

We have visited several times during this time frame and until last year, felt like the crowds were fairly light (especially when compared to our visits in early/mid March). Many children are still in school in late May and the 1st two weeks of June.

In 2002, we felt that the parks and resorts were crowded.
I think that we were hit in May/June 2002 by the resurgance in the travel industry which was down for several months following 9/11/01. People may have postponed travel plans and scheduled them for this time period and others had planned for this time period anyway. WDW and the airlines had very good discounts for that time period in 2002 as well.

I would choose to go this year as soon as our kids get out of school (May 24) except we have a scheduling conflict.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter