Need help with FP+ selection strategy! SDD & FoP!!

Am I crazy to consider spending money on Early Morning Magic in order to eliminate the stress of getting SDD?
My 60 days was last week and was not able to get a FP for it and have been thinking maybe EMM would be the way to go.
Or one of our nights we are at HBD for dinner at 7:00 I guess we could head over to SDD and get in line after that and save the money.

If I could convince DH, we would be doing it :thumbsup2 I did get SDD FPs and we have six in our group, so it's hard to justify the expense. But I would enjoy low crowds and cooler temps while in TSL.

My fastpass day was today. I can't speak for July 23, but we are going to HS on July 22. I was on at 7am and the earliest SDD time was 3:10pm. Now, the earliest time is 5:40pm. If you are OK with a late time, you will probably find a fastpass. I would definitely book SDD first, then FOP, then fill in everything else.

Am I crazy to consider spending money on Early Morning Magic in order to eliminate the stress of getting SDD?
My 60 days was last week and was not able to get a FP for it and have been thinking maybe EMM would be the way to go.
Or one of our nights we are at HBD for dinner at 7:00 I guess we could head over to SDD and get in line after that and save the money.
I don’t think you’re crazy. I booked it for our trip because I have a group of 11 and five days. I couldn’t figure a way to do all three rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter