Need help RE: Buffalo Bills tickets

Morveryn

Mumketeer
Hello everyone :goodvibes
DH & I went into the agents yesterday to 'add a little extra magic' etc. We've booked character meals & we also wanted to book 3 tickets for a 6.30pm show at Buffalo Bills in Disney Village but we were told that Cresta (who we booked with) have no tickets left for 10-17 June when we will be visiting :confused3 . I was really looking forward to seeing this too.
Does anyone know if it will be possible to purchase tickets when we get there or perhaps you might know of a website that I can order form?

Try booking with Disney direct on 08705 03 03 03. If they can't book it on that number, perhaps they can direct you to somewhere else.

Just called Disney & they couldn't book it but they gave me the direct number for Buffalo Bills where I have been able to make a reservation.
Many thanks!

:sunny:

Great news Morveryn! Please let us know what you think when you come home :)

Morveryn
I'd suggest getting there early as we discovered that CM had put us down for different day when we reserved.
That was not a problem in high season in August we just purchased 4 adult and 3 child tickets so hopefully you'll have no difficulties.

Reid

Cyrano said:
Morveryn
I'd suggest getting there early as we discovered that CM had put us down for different day when we reserved.
That was not a problem in high season in August we just purchased 4 adult and 3 child tickets so hopefully you'll have no difficulties.

Reid

OK Cyrano, thanks for the tip.

BTW: I don't want anyone to think that we've left it all to the last minute!
We only booked our holiday a few weeks ago & hadn't had chance to read Simons (excellent) Brits guide so we didn't know what we were going to want to do. As it happens we have decided to try & do as much as humanly possible! DD's excitement is VERY infectious & we are all on a Disney high right now :teeth: :cheer2:

So glad you got it sorted.:wizard: Look forward to hearing all about it as we would like to do this. We were thinking of leaving it until our Christmas trip because the parks shut earlier then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter