Need HELP re: BlueLagoon Dolphin/Beach Day

MARGARETMOUSE

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever done the Dolphin Encounter at Blue Lagoon Beach? I am looking for information on where the beach for the Blue Lagoon Day is in relation to the dolphin encounter area. I have searched all over for maps, and found one with the Dolphin area to the right of the beach. What I want to know if the left side of that area is the beach that you use? Does everyone get dropped off at the same dock area, then the people doing the encounter go right and the people just there for the beach go to the left? Or is the beach area on the other side of the island? I remember reading somewhere that the people going to the beach get dropped off first, then the people going to the encounter travel a little further. Of course I can't find the info again......

The reason I'm asking is that my family has signed up for the Dolphin Encounter with the beach day. My husband has already "played with dolphins" and he is going to the beach only. I'm just trying to find out how I would get back to him when we are done.

Thanks for your help!
:D ;)

The Dolphin Encounter is right at Blue Lagoon. It is to the right of where the ferry docks. All the people use the same ferry whether you are just beach or Encounter. You could probably meet after the encounter at the change area which is right in front of where the ferry docks. It is only a short walk over to the Dolphin Encounter. Hope that helps.
The beach(lagoon) is to the left of the dock. And snorkelling beach is across the island from were the dock is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter