Need Help Quick

irishone1979

Loves all, Serves God
Hello all,
I am in dire need of a pen for our guest book and wanted a Cinderella one. I orded one from Disney and they sent me one that says Disney Fairy Tale wedding all over it and I am not getting married at Disney. Please, if someone will help me. I ony have 16 more days till the wedding!!!

Thanks
Heather K

look on ebay. I found these by just putting in cinderella pen:

i-1.JPG
Item # 1780735870

i-1_B.JPG
Item # 1778960224

gpb06.jpg
Item # 1778581288

1034288240043_MirrorCastlePen.jpg
Item # 1780415197

i-1.JPG
Item # 1780323631

i-1_B.JPG
Item # 1780827735

there are a couple of others. These are only the first few. I am sure you can pick one of these are get it there in time. Some of the auctions are buy it now.

Thanks Disney,
I went with the slipper that looks like glass. I don't know exactly how ebay works, but I did the buy now option and you have to contact the person selling it. So I emailed the person and hopefully I will hear something soon.

Thanks again for your quick help!!

Heather K (Soon to be Mrs. Heather S!!!!!!!!!)

Ebay is very easy to use. Most people on it are trustworthy. I am glad I could be of some help. I hope you wedding goes exactly as you want it to! Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter