• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Help,Please!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
We would love to eeck out 2nd trip on our AP's for $1000.00

But Airfare from northwest for 3 adults[Dh,Dw&Dd 15yr.] is $900.00!!

and then it takes all one day to get there!! and Back![thats 2 days waisted]

So, it seems a shame to go for less than at least 6 days plus the 2 = 8 days. but then it takes 2 days to do Epcot and 2 For MK and I would like to see everything at MGM so 2 more days that =6.

But we missed Sea World last time so thats 2 days[with the FREE day]that =8 days and as long as we are there I want to retun to IOA for Spiderman and the 1/2 of IOA we never got to and all the shows.that
= 9 days + 2 fly days= 11 days

Now we need a 2 bedroom Suite,cheap for 10 days.

And food money runs $100.a day = $900. for in park days,and $50 each 2 for fly days=$1000

$900. Airfare+taxes
$1000. Food+taxes
$276. +taxes Tickets SeaWorld & IOA[we have AP's for WDW]
$550+ taxes Buena Vista Suites - 2 room suite, free buffet breakfast each morning and complimentary transportation to all Disney parks - now $55 per night for a Queen Suite!!
=
$2726
opps need a rent-a-car
$350 EA National
=
$3076 now not so cheap and I don't have that kind of cash on hand.

Any legitamate Idea's to get the price down???? Please I need help?

Check out the rewards board for tips on earning things that will either a--save you money so you can bank more for the trip or b--earn things you can use on the trip.

Are there any birthdays or holidays before your trip? Ask for Disney Dollars.

Get a part time job. A great place to pick up some odd hours are answering services--they are open 24/7 so usually have shifts to fit anyone's schedule.

Cut the rental car out for at least the WDW portion of the trip. Utilize the bus from Buena Vista Suites. And Tiffany from the airport to your hotel.

With only 3 adults can you make do with just a regular hotel room? Two queen beds. Some of the local hotels have rates as cheap as $35.00 per night now. Check out Pete's links at the top of the threads.

Check out this thread for some great money saving tips. Hope this helps you out some! :)

Debi,THE LINKS NOT WORKING??[sorry about the caps,I'm too tired to retype it though]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter