Need help planning which park/ which day...

hcarr

Earning My Ears
We will be at WDW in mid-May. We arrive on a Thursday evening and leave the next Wednesday. It is myself, DH and our 4 1/2 yr old daughter. I'm overwhelmed with trying to decide which parks for which day and until I get that settled don't feel I can go on with my PS etc. We are staying at the BC.
Even though many suggest not, I think dd will not think the trip has begun and will bug us incessantly if we do not do MK on Friday (our 1st day). So that leaves Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tues for Epcot, AK, MGM and more MK. Any suggestions for those days would be great!!!
Thanks!

Don't worry - either way its a win win situation!

Friday for MK is good as that tends to be the least crowded day.

First, I'd look on www.wdwing.com to see what the early entry days are and plan to take advantage of that. Also if you choose to do e-nights (although with a little one maybe not) that will also determine your schedule. Once you've done that you'll start to narrow down which day which park.

Also keep in mind if you want to spend a day at Universal (Dr Seuss land is spectacular), water parks, hotel pool etc.

And in the meantime you can make PS and then cancel if the schedule changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter