Need help picking a Hotel for 1st nights

Christi 2002

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!
I got airfare on sale for our June trip, the flight that I took gets us in to MCO at 8:00 PM. I have the Contemportary booked for 6/9 - 6/15 and we fly in on 6/8 and out on 6/16. Seems a little odd I know, but I didn't want to pay for the Cont for the first night when we get in so late, and we got the UPH passes so I didn't want them interrupted by flights. So I need to get a cheap hotel for the first and last nights there. I was thinking the airport area and using one of the Limo services, will they pick us up at a airport hotel and bring us to the cont? Anybody ever done anything like this? In theory it seems easy take a shuttle to a airport hotel then the Limo to the Resort and get there fairly early in the morning, but???? If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them:p :confused:
Thanks a bunch
Christi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter