• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Help - Order to book reservations

Dreamer24

Mouseketeer
I am trying to plan out which order I will try to get the ressies, ie. which are most popular. I know Le Cellier dinner will be first and crystal palace breakkfast (want first seating) will be second but after that I am lost. I will be doing the DXDP for the first time so I've never made this many reservations. Here is what I am going for.

Breakfast:
Crystal Palace first seating
Kouzzina
Captain's Grille

Lunches:
Beaches & Cream
50s Prime time
Yak & Yeti
Morocco (the TS)
Wolfgang Puck Cafe (downstairs)
Tutto Italia

Dinners:
Le Cellier
Kouzzina
Narcoossees
Boma
Tutta Italia
Chefs De France
Kona Cafe

So, in your experience which are the hardest and easiest to get?

I am trying to plan out which order I will try to get the ressies, ie. which are most popular. I know Le Cellier dinner will be first and crystal palace breakkfast (want first seating) will be second but after that I am lost. I will be doing the DXDP for the first time so I've never made this many reservations. Here is what I am going for.

Breakfast:
Crystal Palace first seating
Kouzzina
Captain's Grille

Lunches:
Beaches & Cream
50s Prime time
Yak & Yeti
Morocco (the TS)
Wolfgang Puck Cafe (downstairs)
Tutto Italia

Dinners:
Le Cellier
Kouzzina
Narcoossees
Boma
Tutta Italia
Chefs De France
Kona Cafe

So, in your experience which are the hardest and easiest to get?
Obviously, LeCellier should be the first one to try for, and keep your options open. You very well may have to go with a day other than the ones you want, or even lunch vs dinner.

Then, it would be....for me anyway...
Crystal Palace
50's P/T
Boma
Tuttu Italia
Chefs
Nacoosee
Kona

The others aren't going to be hard to get at all. Oh, and Beaches and Cream doesn't do ADRs.

For me what I do is put in order the most popular of my choices. Then a cross reference that with a list that is MY most favorite "have to eat at" places.

Then with the new list I go from there.
Not sure if that makes sense....

Yes Le Cellier is a hard ressie to get and we love that restaurant but it isn't my first pick. Crystal Palace is another, somewhat difficult to get (at the right time) adr. So to me I do CP and then LC.
Because if I don't get to eat at CP when I want I am really bummed, if I don't get LC, then I am disappointed but it doesn't dampen my trip.
Not getting LC is sad, but not getting CP for when I want is a major issue.

So the way I view it is to do "YOUR" most difficult ones to get, then no matter what you are happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter