Need help making a disney tee

babydougie

Earning My Ears
Hey all,
I wanted to get my son a t shirt for his first trip to disney. He is only five moths old. I wanted to say something like I've been waiting my whole life to go to disney. With a picture of mickey. Do you guys make designs and i buy them? How does this work? Any ideas you guys would help alot. I am also open to cuter first trip sayings.
Amy

babydougie said:
Hey all,
I wanted to get my son a t shirt for his first trip to disney. He is only five moths old. I wanted to say something like I've been waiting my whole life to go to disney. With a picture of mickey. Do you guys make designs and i buy them? How does this work? Any ideas you guys would help alot. I am also open to cuter first trip sayings.
Amy

Go here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892887 and see if there are any designs in the links to the designers' pictures. If you like one as it is, go ahead and use it! They don't sell them. If you would like a design personalized, PM the designer and they will gladly do that for you. This is a great Board! :welcome:

I am fairly new to this, but this is what I came up with.
Firsttimemickey.jpg

Awwwwwwww, Tom... those are wonderful!

Oh my god those are wonderful.... you are so talented!!! I would really like to have one on a shirt. What do I need to do?
Amy

Is there any way that I could get you to print the design out on to transfer paper. I would pay you for your trouble. I have no way to get the design printed.
Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter