Need help deciding!!!

ddank

Wilderness Lodge Veteran
I can get entertainment rates for any resort, any view for my dates and I wanted to know what you would recommend. Im a disney veteran doing his first trip to universal and want to get the full experience. I would love a balcony, great view of the parks if possible and even dining should weigh into my decision. Money is not a problem but it will factor into it also. Thanks in advance!!!

You did'nt mention your dates. The hotels all honor AAA, AP, Fan Club, Ent. Rates, and you can join lowes first for a nice treat at check in, newspapers ect... My personal favorite is PBH it is the only one that will have a balcony, terrace or patio that you are wanting. If you want a view of city walk and the parks ask for a bay view room. The beach pool is really nice view too but if your not gonna be fooling with the pool definetley go bay view and i would recommend you ask for a main building room. It's just a quicker walk to to boat loading dock and the resturants. Speaking of resturants there a plenty and very, very, very, good. Mama Della's is a must every trip and since we tried the buffett at del toria (sp) next door to mama della's its a must do as well. We also like the gelato bar for great snacks and waffle cones ect..., Sals pizza is great eat in or take out cooked in a real wood hearth oven very good eats for not a lot of dough.LOL Okay then request turn down when you make your ressie's. Very nice. Hope you have a wonderful stay and your wife will love you for this and you will be forever changed about themeparks. If your staying and have the time go for the green house spa treatments! My dh surprises me with them and it's my favorite treat.

how likely will I get a balcony at the PBH? is it only for deluxe rooms? will entertainment card get me a discount on deluxe rooms? I'm going July 1st. I hate to spend the extra money if Im not sure Ill get a balcony.

There are limited balconies and i'm thinking only deluxe rooms have them. Worth the x-tra $ you bet! The deluxe rooms give you that HUGE bathroom you might have heard of by now.LOL More amenties ect... Really nice. Ent rate runs 180 for deluxe pool view rooms during that time period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter