Need help buying DVC

Actually, renting can sometimes work if you have some flexibility and look at already booked rentals-folks that either can’t use a reservation they made or make reservations for the express purpose of renting.

Actually, renting can sometimes work if you have some flexibility and look at already booked rentals-folks that either can’t use a reservation they made or make reservations for the express purpose of renting.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Looking for set dates already booked. I’m sure the prices are still high. I wonder if an RCI trader is worth it. Lol

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Looking for set dates already booked. I’m sure the prices are still high. I wonder if an RCI trader is worth it. Lol

This only comes from what I've read of people looking to trade via RCI but as I understand it for several years there hasn't been much that RCI deposits. Mostly 1BR's at SSR. Years ago there was a bit more inventory but it's gotten limited. Even so I think it goes pretty quickly so if you were thinking last minute via RCI that probably wouldn't be happening either.

This only comes from what I've read of people looking to trade via RCI but as I understand it for several years there hasn't been much that RCI deposits. Mostly 1BR's at SSR. Years ago there was a bit more inventory but it's gotten limited. Even so I think it goes pretty quickly so if you were thinking last minute via RCI that probably wouldn't be happening either.
One bedroom is all I need. If I was lucky to get two one bedrooms in a given week. I’ve read that some availability is being released and units through June are avail on RCI now. I’d like to wait to see how availability looks during the fall times. But maybe an EOY low maint fee ownership wouldn’t be bad, if I get lucky o get lucky, if I don’t then I don’t lose too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter