Need HELP - All Stars

GoodTimes

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if any one know the best room location at the different all- star resorts. Would like to get a room that allows smoking and is also close to pool and food court. Trying to find best location at movie,music and sports in case they say there is rooms at one or the other, i`m ready. Would like to put location on ressie. Thanks for your help !!!!!!!!!:smooth:

I don't know about smoking, but
each resort has a "preferred" section that is closest to the food court and pool

ASMo- Fantasia
ASMu- Calypso
ASSp-Surf's Up

These are $10 a night extra.

the next closest would be-
ASMo- Toy Story or Dalmation
ASmu- Jazz
ASSp- Touchdown or Hoops Hotel

You can see photos, maps, and FAQ at wdwig.com and get discount info at mousesavers.com

I have stayed in Hoops twice and Toy Story once, both were close enough.They cannot guarantee your choice of section, unless you pay for the preferred section.

I know that it used to be that one of each "set" of buildings was smoking.Example : there are two 101 Dalmations builings at ASMovies,one is smoking,one is not.There are two Calypso buildings at ASMusic,one is smoking,one is not.That's the way it USED to be,haven't been in a couple years so you may want to ask someone who's been there more recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter