Need FP help with MDE and Guest Relations phone #

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Since I believe my Disboards friends are only often the most knowledgeable about FP protocol, I'm hoping for some help...and Guest Relations (GR) phone #. My DH missed the last trip due to a health issue and GR was nice enough to note that they would honor his AP cert we bought last year even though it says it expired this month. Long story short, I had booked all FP successfully for all of us but yesterday many of his diappeared from MDE. IT says the system is only allowing FP for the days he has valid ticket media for (we have prior tickets that are still valid)...so most days now don't show his FP in our party. IT rep said GR should be able to see what we originally booked once we arrive in late Aug and "do their best to reinstate". Now many of these FP wont be available when we arrive-FOP, Slinky, etc. Can GR usually see what I had and reinstate everything (even the hard to get stuff)? Does anyone have a phone # for GR so I can call to confirm? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter