Need FP for ROL?

Elephantay

DIS Veteran
We wanted to ride ROL at night and booked a FP, but I'm rethinking because it will prevent us from getting others that day. Is there generally a long wait for this, at 7pm? What time does it get dark?? Going in August. Tx!

NRJ is entirely inside. Day or night, it’s dark. Ride whenever you’d like!

During the day, Navi tends to have a line well over 60 minutes +. In the evening, the line tends to get much shorter. Not sure that I would schedule a FP for that late and lose the ability to get more FPs.

During the day, Navi tends to have a line well over 60 minutes +.
Why?
There's nothing THERE.
It's like if Pirates of the Caribbean took out all the pirates and townspeople and left a few animals.
Then, removed the ships, buildings, and fire scenes, leaving only shrubs and trees.
Remove any discernible "song."
Add some oversized insects and one animatronic "person."
Voila, you have the Navi' River Journey.
Yo Ho... No!

Why?
There's nothing THERE.
It's like if Pirates of the Caribbean took out all the pirates and townspeople and left a few animals.
Then, removed the ships, buildings, and fire scenes, leaving only shrubs and trees.
Yo Ho... No!
Some people (myself included), do really enjoy it!! Is it my favorite attraction? No, not even close, but I still find it to be a fantastic ride. And while I wouldn't wait that 60 minutes for it, the only ride I would wait that long for is FOP.

Why?
There's nothing THERE.
Yo Ho... No!
Even if a ride at WDW has been thoroughly criticized by nearly everybody, I just have to experience it at least once to see for myself-

Even if a ride at WDW has been thoroughly criticized by nearly everybody, I just have to experience it at least once to see for myself-
And, you should.
But, just know that there are many times that Navi' River is a "walk-on."
And, the question that created this thread is to ask if a FP is needed to ride it.

Why?
There's nothing THERE.
Yo Ho... No!
I fully agree. Whle it has amazing detail in side, I would never wait more than 10-15 minutes at most for that ride. 1 animatronic (granted its amazing) and many screens.
I'm glad there are alot of people willing to wait in a long line there. It keeps them out of the lines of attractions I want to ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter