Need easy recipes for two

SDFgirl

<font color=teal>Weekend spelunker<br><font color=
DH and I have rented a little cabin in the woods in November for our anniversary. We want to stay in and cook both nights, enjoy the fire and some good wine, etc.

I'm trying to think about what to make for dinner. I obviously don't want to bring a TON of ingredients from home. I can bring some basics from our house, and hit the grocery store once we get there, but I don't want something that will take a ton of time and/or money.

Any suggestions for easy, yummy, meals for two? Thanks!

DH and I rent a get away for our anniversary each year, it is the beach this year for a week. We will cook 3 of our 5 night stay. I precook. One night will be lasagne I have put in a disposable tinfoil loaf pan (easy clean up too), one night turkey and stuffing rollups with gravy in a tinfoil loaf pan, heat up precooked mashed potatoes and a veggie. Final dinner will be a steak for DH and a piece of chicken for me, both on the grill with some grilled veggies, bagged salad and a potato for DH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter