Need Dreams Unlimited Help- favorite agent?

thatgirl

Earning My Ears
Hi All!
My family is usually all Disney all the time, but this year for Christmas my sister wants to do Universal instead. I know zilch about Universal, especially at Christmas! There will be three families traveling together (mine, my sister's and our parents).
I watch the vlogs and while they all seem conversant in everything Orlando, it seems like some of the agents specialize in different areas. Does anyone have a favorite Dreams Unlimited travel agent that is really experienced with Universal?

Well, it doesn't look like it matters after all. I just went to the Dreams website and they are taking quote requests for everything BUT Universal due to high demand. :sad1:
Oh my goodness, now I'm terrified that everybody is ditching Disney for Universal this year and it's going to be a madhouse.

I have worked with Tracey Heinrichs in the past for a cruise, and she was great. I'd work with her again for any of my travels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!