Need Disneyland Paris pin info

bekeating

Pin traders
A friend of mine is going to Disneyland Paris in two weeks and offered to get me pins. I know there is not much available but can someone tell me whats currently available and where to find them in the park.

Bonnie

Hi there... Stephan here from germany.. what you might be able to find is a set from their 5th anniversary ( 1997 ) that is very cute.. three different mickeys... some smaller sets mickey through the years, some pooh pins and this is all at the moment.. no pincarts, maybe 15 different pins at all.. and you have to look around in the shops on main street. There might be a few castle pins and space mountain pins left, too, three weeks ago the were not...
Good news.. pintrading should start in october in paris..
You should look out for other merchandise, have alook at www.mouseplanet.com, they have a disneyland paris week right now and have good tips..

Stephan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter