Need Disney Host Travel Agency Recommendations!

Katie G

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'm ready to be a Disney Travel agent! Yes, I know its difficult, is a 24/7 job, pay isn't always great, etc.. I'm ready anyways! I've been searching and searching trying to find the right host agency but there are so many to search though! I'm looking specifically for one that allows me to work from home (or anywhere) and make my own hours. I know there are several of those that exist. I'd be willing to look at not making my own hours if the company is truly worth it!
So, what can you tell me about training, support, costs, benefits, etc. for different host agencies? I know some offer better commission splits then others. Wha about booking systems? Keeping track of customers and noting accounts? If the agency doesn't provide that can you please recommend some softwares that are worth it?

i'd really appreciate any feedback! Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter