Need creative new way to display 5x7 trip photos

randbmom

Science Teacher and Cast Member wannabe
I have nearly 20 5x7 photo pass style family shots beginning in 1997 that I need to display in a more creative way. I had purchased 16 5x7 frames and hung them in a pattern on the wall, but that style frame is not available any more, and I hate to delete any years. I have a large wall space, about 8 feet wide to use.

I was thinking about a series of larger frames, perhaps, grouping 4-6 photos chronologically, and have scrap booking supplies and skills, but just wanted to hear what others have done.

I want to be able to add to the collection in future trips as well. Feeling nostalgic since I'm sending oldest DS off to college this month. I'm making him a book to bring with him, and this got me thinking about the wall photo project.

Thanks in advance.

Jumping on this bandwagon....I was about to do the same thing with my 5x7 photos, but now I will wait for some creative replies !!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter