Need confirmation: alcohol AND pop or just alcohol?

JKCDA

Earning My Ears
I drink a lot of fluids with meals, I don’t know why I just always have. So once I down the alcoholic drink, I’m definitely going to need more refreshments. Do I have the option of also ordering a pop or whatever, or am I stuck with water?

You may order whatever you like. But expect to pay for anything beyond one beverage.

Order whatever you like, but make sure you pay for the least expensive beverage.

Upon ordering “specialty drinks” Our server today at Tusker House also offered to bring us soft drinks as well. We gladly accepted

I drink a lot of fluids with meals, I don’t know why I just always have. So once I down the alcoholic drink, I’m definitely going to need more refreshments. Do I have the option of also ordering a pop or whatever, or am I stuck with water?

At a buffet, you'll probably be able to get both. Some signatures have reportedly given both as well. Technically, the PPs are correct. You're allowed ONE drink, either alcohol or otherwise. After that, you should expect to pay for anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!