Need an answer to a question????

A01

Earning My Ears
If you joined one Fish Extender Group and it's not very big can you join another one and exchange gifts with them also?

The FE group we are a part of for our cruise has multiple groups to join. They have "Guppie" groups for those new to FE exchange with only 5 families each, regular groups with 10 families each, a magnet, ornament, recipe and beer exchange groups as well. Since this is our last cruise for awhile my DD really wanted to be involved so we joined 2 regular groups and the ornament exchange. Usually the creator of the exchange will post some rules for the group so check there first.

There are multiple places to find FE groups. Check the Meet and Great group here first. There are probably other groups for your cruise on other sites if you belong to social media.

If you joined one Fish Extender Group and it's not very big can you join another one and exchange gifts with them also?

I had to chuckle when I read your post, not because I think it's funny, I think it's awesome you want to have LOTS of FE fun! :cutie: But me? I have only done FE groups a couple of times, and I was nervous my group would be larger than a few staterooms. :rotfl2: Sounds like you will have a blast with your FE group(s)!! party:

The FE group we are a part of for our cruise has multiple groups to join. They have "Guppie" groups for those new to FE exchange with only 5 families each, regular groups with 10 families each, a magnet, ornament, recipe and beer exchange groups as well. Since this is our last cruise for awhile my DD really wanted to be involved so we joined 2 regular groups and the ornament exchange. Usually the creator of the exchange will post some rules for the group so check there first.

There are multiple places to find FE groups. Check the Meet and Great group here first. There are probably other groups for your cruise on other sites if you belong to social media.

Count me in on a "Guppie" group!! Have fun doing the FE with your DD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter