Need Advice!

cabmom

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="blue">The Tag Fair
I've reserved a Van for our time and got it for $199 plus taxes for the whole week.
I've been calling different town car companies and even directly to people that Rabbit from ******** suggested. With only having a few days left I can't decide what to do. I know we would have piece of mind with the van, but I don't know if I want to spend that much money. On the other hand if we got stranded anywhere with 4 kids and 3 adults, it would probably add up if we had to take a cab!
I just wanted to know what everyone else would do!
Thanks, Marilynn

Piece of mind is worth more money then you would save by taking a town car.
With most companies it would cost you about $100 (plus tip both ways) to transfer from the airport to your resort/hotel. For that extra $99 plus tax it is well worth it- just to have the access to a vehicle for your stay.
Enjoy your vacation!

I think it depends on what your plans are for the week. The only time we have ever used a car is to go off site to shop at an outlet mall or to visit Universal. Whenever we plan on only doing Disney, we take a town car as it is quite easy to get around and my dh would rather not drive if possible.

I usually just go with a towncar because neither one of us wants to drive while on vacation :p We usually stay on Disney property though ... I think Disney transportation is pretty reliable and we just took cabs when we needed. If I was going somewhere off site ... I might consider a rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter