Need Advice!

Jenna Lynn

Earning My Ears
Hi! So I'm in my mid 20's and am closing on my first home later this month. I'd like to find a way to express my Disney obsession in the decor, particularly in my bedroom, but I don't want it to look childish or obsessive. I'm absolutely horrible at DIY stuff, so I need to buy things, but I honestly don't know where to begin. Any suggestions?? Advice? Please? :-)

Disney has a home collection that has included more subtle touches in the past. At the Disney Store for bedding you can get throws and pillows that are more adult- you could choose a solid color that would go with those for the bedroom. The bath items they have that are subtle are white so they could go with more. You can also search esty and see what others have created that you can buy.

I would find one or a few Disney art work items you love for your wall and then pick your paint/bed spread colors around that. You could even do some black and whites and then design in a more black/white theme w/ maybe some bright throw pillows or something.

I am looking for an "adult" Disney themed bedroom too! I wonder if there is a "Disney Bound" for the home site????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!