Need advice on where to call for reservations ...

DisneyPoly

<font color=0000FF>A Dream is a Wish your Heart Ma
Hi!

I'm a WDW guru, and although we have visited Universal once, we have never stayed on property. Therefore, I no nothing about the Universal hotels. We would like to stay there July 1-5, as we are then going to BCV. Could anyone please tell me what is the best way to make reservations? What's the best number to call? We are a family of 6 (2 adults, 4 children) and will need to get two rooms. Any recommendations on which hotel to choose?

Thanks so much for your input!

P.S. We are Starwood members; have the Entertainment card; AAA members and just ordered a Fan Club card.

I use 1-800-BE A STAR to make my hotel reservations. Be SURE and ask for all those rates - you'll probably find the Entertainment Card is the best one.

Universal is running a good deal on tickets on their website right now. Buy a 2 day ticket and you can go for 5 consecutive days at the same price.

I stayed at Hard Rock 2 years ago and it was great. We're trying Royal Pacific this May. We went and looked around Portofino last time and thought it very romantic. So in other words - they're all great hotels - I'd pick based on the atmosphere you're looking for and the best deal you get. I do know that Hard Rock and Portofino have Kids Suites - but they probably cost as much as 2 RPH rooms with an Entertainment rate! You can pool hop so I plan on trying all 3 pools this time.

Hard Rock is the closest to Universal - about a 5 minute walk and it looks like Royal Pacific is closest to IOA - but they all have water taxis.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!