Need advice in airline ressies

tc

<font color=blue>Miracles are amazing!<br><font co
I live in Colorado, and it is always very expensive to fly from DIA to anywhere. I just recieved an email advertising a sale with Delta. $74 oneway from DIA to Orlando (or Chicago to Orlando). But travel must take place in July or August. My DH and I were planning a trip to WDW with no kids (all in college this year) for sometime in September or October. I suggested we go the last two weeks of August to get in on fare sale. He said they will have another sale for when we want to go later, so don't worry. He said he's sure we'll still find a cheap fare. Do you think he's right? Do you think I'll get this kind of airfare for fall? Or should I push him to go in August to save $200 a ticket. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

its a possibility. bookings for the summer are downa nd they are having some promotional specials from certain gateway destinations. I got the same email today!

Hey Beverly Lynn! I believe I'm an old friend of yours from another board (not to bring up bad memories). How've you been?

On to airfare -- I've recently joined BestFares. They have an awesome sight and it's very easy to go in several times a day to check their Snooze You Loose fares. I'm sure you'll eventually find something there. I'm looking for our trip in July.

tinksmom (aka tenya)

If the $74 OW fare saves you $200 per ticket, that suggests the quotes you've been getting for September are around $350.

Frontier can beat that, although not by a whole heck of a lot.

http://www.flyfrontier.com

TC..I agree..it is so expensive to fly anywhere from here! We are going to Orlando in late October and are taking Frontier..I got $289 with them, nonstop, booked on line. We've gone the past few years in October and the best we've been able to do was $274 last year, on American, changing planes in Chicago. And I check all the time, Right now we are trying to book Denver to Boston in late July and cannot get less than $438. Yikes! I am hoping those summer fares kick in!

It's expensive flying into Denver too. I have always heard it's because United has that airport too monopolized.
For whatever reason, Omaha is cheaper to fly from the Des Moines. But I still have not seen any flight rates that I want to just jump on for a quick August WDW trip. (Looking for under $200 pp.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter