Need advice. First time here.

Im looking, too, for a Saturday catholic mass at it near Disney as we will be there on Easter. Since we check out though on Easter morning, I’d prefer a Saturday mass if possible anywhere (a regular, one hour mass, not the 3 hour vigil mass though). Any ideas?
This is the closest and offers the most choice from what I've seen discussed, and they "cater" to tourists; https://maryqueenoftheuniverse.org/

One-day tickets are rarely discounted, and the authorized resellers tend to upcharge 1-day tickets. Unfortunately since your date is set, you don’t really have an option on ticket pricing.

You can spend your rest day at All Star Music. Depending on what groups may be there, the courtyard areas can be peaceful. The pools, maybe not so much. You can walk to All Star Movies and All Star Sports to check them out. These are all “value” resorts with minimal amenities - especially for “relaxation.” You could go visit other WDW resorts. The deluxe resorts tend to have more peaceful lobbies and lounges. The Grand Floridian often has live music.

Enjoy your vacation!

I know it’s you son’s birthday (ds21 has his 18th birthday at WDW with choir), but when my kids have traveled with choir, they were basically allowed to say hi to us in passing, the rest of the time were scheduled events with choir, or touring with their group.
Yep. Odds are high you won't see your child other than when he marches past you in the parade. They have very strict rules about staying with their group, all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter