Need ADR suggestions

Schrute Farms

Mouseketeer
We are headed to WDW for Thanksgiving week. I plant to eat most diners in Epcot(staying at Beach Club and don't plan a dedicated Epcot day). We plan to take in Epcot before and after diners for the most part.

Have ADR's at Le Cellier, CdF, Biergartern(Candlelight package), and the Coral Reef. In addition to Epcot restaurants we are doing Hoop de Doo and California Grill.

My question is am I crazy for doing Coral Reef? We have never eaten here largely due to the Sad Little Crab Cake. I figured we should try it.

In the past we have done Garden Grill, Tokyo Dining and Teppen Edo, Nine Dragons, Via Napoli, Rose and Crown and Akershus. Is there somewhere we should go other than Coral Reef in or near Epcot?

I've never had a bad experience at Coral Reef and I do like the aquarium. I find it very relaxing there! Our favorite restaurant in EP is Spice Road Table - perhaps take a look at the menu to see if that appeals? We also really prefer many of the restaurants at the EP resorts over the EP park restaurants. Our favorite WDW EP resort restaurants are Flying Fish and Ale & Compass. If you aren't on the dining plan, I highly recommend bluezoo at the Dolphin and Kimono's at the Swan. You could always dine at one of the resorts and then walk into EP for the evening.

You have 2 of our favorites on your list Chefs and Le Cellier. We also enjoy Tutto Italia. We really like Coral Reef as well.

We have eaten at Coral Reef 3 times and have never had a bad meal there. Now the only trouble I have had was ordering fish there and the girls called me an Unthinking Doofus eating fish in front of the fish.

We also eat at Coral Reef every trip and all enjoy it. This year we are going to try La Hacienda De San Angel since that would be new for us instead of Coral Reef.

We also eat at Coral Reef every trip and all enjoy it. This year we are going to try La Hacienda De San Angel since that would be new for us instead of Coral Reef.
If you go there remember this, great atmosphere but the tables are to close together and the lighting stinks. Check out the menu online before you go and find what you want.

If you go there remember this, great atmosphere but the tables are to close together and the lighting stinks. Check out the menu online before you go and find what you want.

I thought San Angel Inn was terrible lighting and tables clothes together. From what I see online La Hacienda looks ok? Is it the same?

We've eaten at Coral Reef a couple of times, and liked it for the most part. Our main problem we've ever had was that it was slow - oir meal took forever (I usually plan an hour and a half to two hours for a TS meal, but it took like 3 hours every time we've eaten there)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!