Need a 7DMT FP tomorrow?

silmarg

SIL
My flight to WDW today was cancelled and I won't be getting in until midnight tomorrow.

I will be dropping 4FPs at 1:50-2:50 tomorrow soon. Anyone interested I will try to time it out so you can try and get it.

******************************Please delete thread.. was meant for Theme Parks board.

Last edited:
My flight to WDW today was cancelled and I won't be getting in until midnight tomorrow.

I will be dropping 4FPs at 1:50-2:50 tomorrow soon. Anyone interested I will try to time it out so you can try and get it.

******************************Please delete thread.. was meant for Theme Parks board.
You probably wont' see this, but I'm hoping you have successful safe travels, and a magical trip anyway! Doesn't hurt to put good thoughts out into the Karmic Universe! :) :wizard:

You probably wont' see this, but I'm hoping you have successful safe travels, and a magical trip anyway! Doesn't hurt to put good thoughts out into the Karmic Universe! :) :wizard:[/QUOTE
You probably wont' see this, but I'm hoping you have successful safe travels, and a magical trip anyway! Doesn't hurt to put good thoughts out into the Karmic Universe! :) :wizard:
thx so much. We did make it down and having a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts