• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need 3/23 Full hook up

tltay2005

DIS Veteran
if anyone has a ressie for 3/23/16 in a full hook up site, and is going to cancel, please PM me. I have been trying to add it to my ressie with no luck. Thank you.

Your best bet is to keep checking multiple times a day and even calling in (although I realize how much of a pain it is). The problem I have seen with one cancelling and another trying to pick it up, is that the timing isn't like what you want it to be. So if I cancel it now, you probably cannot go on 2 minutes later and pick it up. There is probably a "Hold" period (Think of it as buyers remorse, in case you change your mind). Then it gets released, but it doesn't seem to be a set amount of time (at least not that I have seen).

It might almost be worth working on having a 3-way call if you can find someone to release a ressie for your. Have them, you and a CM on the call all at once. Even at that, I don't know if it will work. Probably still have better luck checking 3+ times a day. (Sorry for that)

Peg110, thanks. That is what I am doing now. About every 3 hours or so online. Even called once, but wow, that took forever just to get a live person to check, much quicker online. The system has been a little "wonkie" this morning, giving me weird screens. Was hoping if someone cancelled, I would check every half hour and maybe have better luck. Well 3 nights is better than none, but i am really hoping to add that 4th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter