Neck pain & Toy Story Land rides?

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
My aunt will be going to HS and riding SDD and Aliens for the first time. She has some slight neck pain where it makes it uncomfortable for her to go on rides like BTMR and ToT. I figure she will be fine on SDD because she was able to ride 7DMT but I am not sure about Aliens.

I don't know the exact neck problems she has but I figure if I could at least get a general consensus from others then I can ask her more about her pain and see if she thinks she will be okay to ride.

Aliens does sling you back and forth. Defitely not as much as BTMR. I dont think i felt it in my neck though, just my whole body sliding across the seat.

Aliens -- it's more who you ride with as to how much swinging your neck will do. If you're by yourself/have room in the seat, your whole body will move together. If you're crammed in the seat with another person, your neck will do more of the swinging. I'd say watch the ride in the queue/outside first or look at it on YouTube to get a better idea of the motion experienced.

Aliens really isn't that great of a ride and it can jerk your neck some. If I had neck issues I wouldn't even bother with it honestly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter