Neck fan

dstalzer

Earning My Ears
Can anyone suggest a reliable/working neck fan to buy for an August trip? something reasonably priced for kids to use as well? not like a $500 Sharper Image thing...thinking Amazon. any suggestions!?

Can anyone suggest a reliable/working neck fan to buy for an August trip? something reasonably priced for kids to use as well? not like a $500 Sharper Image thing...thinking Amazon. any suggestions!?

We bought "Arctic Air" , and they are amazing !!! We bought them for a July Disney trip, and they were amazing !! We actually use them all the time--- they are VERY quiet, and pretty lightweight- My son loves his- (helps him indoors sometimes with his allergies). I bought a 2-pack from Target for $60 total (w / shipping) - quick search, and I believe Walmart.com has them on sale right now---

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter