NBA at Walt Disney World

Fyi the nba merch is 30% off, saw it discounted at the emporium today

ShopDisney too. Shipping is $30 USD to Canada though, so it doesn't make sense for me to buy it. I really want the Spirit jersey. With my DVC discount it would only be like $35 😭

So NBA commission said playing next season ina bubble as well is very real possibility

I know none of those bubbles would be Toronto, even though they say the MLSE and NBA are trying to work something out. We just started our 2nd wave here and they are predicting it lasting into the New Year. The government still hasn't approved rapid testing, so unless that happens, travel for games is out of the question.

My hope is that the Raptors bubble will be in FL (like their practice facility) and rapid testing will be employed there. I'm not kidding, I'd move in with my sister and somehow find a way to get myself season tickets.

Covid didnt help but it was a bad idea to begin with. I'm not surprised.
The likelihood that the entire staff would be laid off had Disney closed the location is low. When DisneyQuest closed I don’t believe that entire staff was laid off. They tend to relocate in those circumstances.

The likelihood that the entire staff would be laid off had Disney closed the location is low. When DisneyQuest closed I don’t believe that entire staff was laid off. They tend to relocate in those circumstances.
So you think it will reopen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!