Navi Shaman gone. 9/19

Wait, she's a she?!! Don't know why, but I always thought it was a guy. Guess I need to pay more attention :confused3

Is the Yeti still connected? I wonder if they wanted to fire it up, could they? Or did they remove everything to repurpose it when they realized it was going to tear EE apart?

Is the Yeti still connected? I wonder if they wanted to fire it up, could they? Or did they remove everything to repurpose it when they realized it was going to tear EE apart?
The Yeti is more complicated. They didn’t remove anything but can’t operate it due to structural issues.

I might actually ride it again to see her in Bell bottoms and an Afro wig. Otherwise, I’m out. IMO this is the biggest “miss” of any attraction at Disney. Built an entire new land and couldn’t come up with any story whatsoever for that beautiful scenery? Sad. Must’ve been the same script writers who brought us JBJB. Ugh.

We felt the same way, we've ridden it twice now. It looks fantastic, but there is no narrative at all, and that's something we're spoiled by with most Disney rides. Honestly feels a little like you're waiting the ride to begin and then it ends. Total waste of good potential and park space.

Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter