Na'vi River Journey is temporarily closed

bahahaha in the responses, saw somebody tweeted this: "Time to put a strobe light on the shaman and call it a day"

Yeah, I laughed when I saw it too. Maybe they can have a cast member in full makeup and costume pretend to be an animatronic.

I don't understand why a land that took about 6 years to create didn't have enough time to work out the kinks. Six Flags is starting to laugh at Disney.

I saw the clips on You Tube. Now its confirmed. a dark ride with ONE animatronic. One.
the giant TV screens are not enough...the ride is beginning to look like another "Maelstrom" to me.

I saw the clips on You Tube. Now its confirmed. a dark ride with ONE animatronic. One.
the giant TV screens are not enough...the ride is beginning to look like another "Maelstrom" to me.

At least Maelstrom had that cool movie at the end;) I don't get why so many think the Tiki Room is boring with over 150 animatronics, that are usually working. Yah, they were built in the 70s, but it's still cool. NJR will lose its luster fast without the Shaman.

At least Maelstrom had that cool movie at the end;) I don't get why so many think the Tiki Room is boring with over 150 animatronics, that are usually working. Yah, they were built in the 70s, but it's still cool. NJR will lose its luster fast without the Shaman.

I agree about Tiki, I always enjoy it. I don't understand why people think it's racist. I've never heard any birds complain about it.

I agree about Tiki, I always enjoy it. I don't understand why people think it's racist. I've never heard any birds complain about it.

I didn't realize people thought it was racist:eek:. I bet they don't complain about Splash Mountain though. I agree that Tiki Room has some stereotypes, but it's mainly accents. I still always feel like it started raining outside when I'm in there, even though I have done it a million times:rotfl:

Yeah, I laughed when I saw it too. Maybe they can have a cast member in full makeup and costume pretend to be an animatronic.

I don't understand why a land that took about 6 years to create didn't have enough time to work out the kinks. Six Flags is starting to laugh at Disney.

Our local carnival goes longer without breakdowns....lol. Relax rteez, I jest. ;)

Eh rides breakdown. Especially new rides

That's what Cast Member and Annual Passholder previews are for. I don't go to the store and buy things that haven't been tested. Why should theme parks be any different?

I don't buy a monster fridge that eats my food and tell myself "Oh well, it's a new appliance. General Electric will come and fix it eventually, I just got to keep my dog away from it."

That's what Cast Member and Annual Passholder previews are for. I don't go to the store and buy things that haven't been tested. Why should theme parks be any different?

I don't buy a monster fridge that eats my food and tell myself "Oh well, it's a new appliance. General Electric will come and fix it eventually, I just got to keep my dog away from it."
Every single place has issues like this though. Sure soft openings will work out some kinks, but you'll inevitably have issues when the masses flock to them.

I'd also like to add an AA is slightly more complex than a fridge

I'd also like to add an AA is slightly more complex than a fridge

Yeah, but not a Monster Fridge. :)

I just think Disney is not bringing their A game. It seems like they are bringing their C- game. Star Wars Land and every other Land seems to take a long time. Then when they open their attractions mess up, Olaf tries to kill the riders with his carrot or something.

I just think Disney is not bringing their A game. It seems like they are bringing their C- game. Star Wars Land and every other Land seems to take a long time. Then when they open their attractions mess up, Olaf tries to kill the riders with his carrot or something.
I do think they need to hasten their pace with projects. They need to show some kinda of urgency, the moment universal utilizes that 400 acres with a 3rd gate the moment the war really begins

This is the most advanced AA Disney has ever done. Nothing is 100% reliable 24/7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter