• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

National rates through the roof!

RoutemanDan

DIS Veteran
Can someone help me out and list the car rental companies that are actually on site at MCO.Thanks in Advance.

Avis, Budget, Dollar, L&M, National....

Seems like everybody has high rates ......The only thing that dropped it for me lately is the NHOL rate that lasts until Feb.

Hope it helps...

Dollar has a one week mini van rate of $199. It's the only thing that's made sense for us so far.

RMD if you are a BJ's member or have an Entertainment book you can also use their contract codes and coupons in conjunction with the NHOL code.

On Mousesavers.com mary has it listed and explained....

mousesavers.com/groundtrans.html#rental

With an entertainment code and the DC code, I reserved a full size car for February from National for $102 total (after taxes and all) for 4 days. I thought this was pretty good. I couldn't find another site to even come close to this rate.

i just got a intermediate on the aisle for 5 days with NHOL rate code, DC coupon & code for $144. pretty good I thought..

I always thought that booking National in September, you got pretty good rates, at least that's what I have done in the past. However, last year I booked in January, because with 9/11 we weren't sure of our plans and waited.

Maybe I'm trying to book too early for the beginning of July, and maybe that is why I'm getting ridiculous prices.:rolleyes: Many of the codes and coupons expire before my trip even begins too. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait it out!:earseek:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter