Nathan Page 1997-2003

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, we are thinking about you all here on the Magic

Oh, Chris! I am heartbroken for you and your family. I can only thank God and you for bringing Nathan into my life. In his joy, I learned to feel joy again. In his pain, I learned to accept my trials.

Your journey with Nathan, and your willingness to open up to us, has been an inspiration and consolation to me.

I can see Nathan running and playing, holding our Lord's hand.

Now, we really have a DIS angel.

Love,
Ursula

"Eternal life grant unto him, oh Lord
And let perpetual light shine upon him
And may he rest in peace
Amen
May his soul, and all the souls of the
faithfully departed. throught the mercy of God
Rest in Peace. Amen"

Dear Page family,

I only found this site recently and spent much time reading about Nate and his family.

You should be immensly proud that he touched so many people's lives.

My condolances and thoughts with you all at this time.

Elaine.

It is with tremendous sadness that we are reporting that Nathan passed away this morning at 12:41 AM. Nathan had been very ill for the last week with kidney problems and it became obvious to us that he would not be with us for long. While it has been our great privilege to be his parents for these past 6 ½ years, we have given him over to Jesus for the rest of his eternal life. He has been our inspiration and the centerpiece of our lives.

We know how much he meant to so many of you on these boards and we wanted to acknowledge your friendship, thoughtfulness and the inspiring thoughts, prayers, and comments that you sent our way over that past few months that we have known you and we hope that you will continue to send those thoughts and prayers our way.

THE PAGE FAMILY

"The decision to have a child is to accept that your heart will forever walk about outside your body" (Katharine Hadley)

I wanted to provide information on Nathan's Memorial service.

We plan to have a service at the Brookside Funeral Home at 2PM tomorrow (Wed, 24th). The address is 3410 FM 1960 West, Houston, Texas, 77068.

Memorials can be directed to:

The Nathan Page Trust Fund
c/o First Community Credit Union
15715 Manchester Road
Ellisville, MO 63011-2266

Our home address is:

15606 T C Jester
Houston, TX 77068

We are so very sorry to hear of your loss. Just know that Nate now knows things that we can only imagine. God bless your family.

I can only imagine what it will be like, when I walk by Your side...
I can only imagine, what my eyes will see, when Your Face is before me!
I can only imagine. I can only imagine.
Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine, when that day comes, when I find myself standing in the Son!
I can only imagine, when all I will do, is forever, forever worship You!
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine! Yeah! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine! Yeah! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine! Yeah! I can only imagine!! Only imagine!!!
I can only imagine.

I can only imagine, when all I do is forever, forever worship You!
I can only imagine."

In Him,
the Newell family

Please accept my condolences. I hope the prayers of my family are of some help to yours. God bless this marvelous soul, the family and the huge extended family who came to love him.

Dean

Words cannot express my sympathy for your family. I am so sorry.

Page Family,

My deepest sympathy to all of you especially at a time when we should all be celebrating with family and friends. It is comforting to know that Nate will be celebrating Jesus' birthday with Him in Heaven! I am just SO gland that you all got to have such an incredible last trip with your beautiful son. Those memories, along with countless prayers and support from the DISfamily, will keep all of you strong in the coming weeks.

God Bless all of you & we will continue to pray for you.

Tracey

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We have been blessed here on the DIS to share in Nate's story - and the love you have for him...

I am so sorry to hear this news...I have been checking on the boards often to see how Nate was doing. you all have been such an inspiration to all of us. God bless you, our prayers are with you.

Loretta, Mike and Connor Zalansky

Dear Page family,

I am so sorry to hear of Nate's passing. I am sending prayers and happy thoughts to your family in this time of sorrow to you.

Thank you for sharing Nate with us. We have been blessed by him.

May you find comfort in knowing that he is celebrating the birth if Jesus with him up in heaven, looking down on all of us and smiling.

God bless you all!

Denise

Dear Page Family,

I too am saddened to hear this news. Verandah Man's picture/Tribute brings tears to my eyes.

Many years ago, I attended a banquet in the honor of several people who were being presented "Life's Insperational Awards". Most of the reciepiants were cancer patient survivors and the like. The key-note address was given by a local minister and included the story of the loss of his 8-year old daughter to lukemia. The part of his story that has stuck with me all these years was that he made the desicion to not be angry or dwell over the loss of his child. He instead decided to forever Praise God and be happy for the 8-years God had given him such a precious gift.

While the news of Nate brings me saddness, I am joyfull that your post seems to indicate you feel the same way about Nate as this minister did about his daugher.

Dont have much to add except to echo the thoughts of the others- May you be blessed in this tough time-

As a mother to angels I know how hard it is to loose a child and I wish you the best.

-em

I am sorry for the news!

However, please be assured that little Nathan is resting with peach on our Heavenly Father's arms and we will meet again someday!

Take very good care of yourselves

I just wanted to say how very sorry I am to hear about Nathan. I haven't been on this board very long, but I can tell that he was a very special boy and many people loved him.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you during this difficult time. Though his time on earth was short, he was able to make an impact on so many hearts.

God Bless,

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter